Your myWings Account is your central hub for your life as an Osprey. It contains your UNF email account, information about financial aid, your bill and much more.
Follow these steps to log into your myWings account for the first time:
- Go to mywings.unf.edu
- Click on “Login Help” to create a password
- Enter your UNF ID (Your student N-Number)
- Enter the Captcha phrase
- Select “Send a reset link to my secondary email address”
- You will see the message below:
- Then you will receive the following message in your email box (the email address you used on your application*)
*If you do not remember which email address you used, or no longer have access to that account, contact the Office of Admissions at (904)620-5555 or email@example.com to have your email address reset.
Check out our Orientation Central blog for a list of items you should complete prior to attending Orientation.
3 thoughts on “Your myWings Account”