New Student Orientation registration for Fall and Summer 2020 admitted students will open October 30, 2019! You will be able to login to your student myWings account to register for your New Student Orientation as long as you have been admitted for one of those terms.
Admitted for Spring 2020? New Student Orientation registration is now open for all Spring 2020 admits via your myWings account.
Please refer to your UNF Admissions letter to confirm the status of your Admissions BEFORE signing up for an Orientation session and for the appropriate term for which session you should attend. Questions about your admissions term?
Instructions for Signing Up for Orientation
Students should follow these step by step instructions for reserving their space for New Student Orientation. (Parent and family members have a separate reservation process once their student has reserved their Orientation reservation space.)
- Log into your MyWings account using your UNF “N” number and password
- Click on the What’s Next? box
- Click on the Register for Orientation link
- Read and follow ALL the instructions on the page
- Select the term you are entering UNF and then your preferred available orientation session
- Submit your payment for your orientation session, and pay the amount in full
- Once payment is completely submitted your spot will be reserved, and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
In the event you need to change your scheduled Orientation date (please note a space may not be available in the session preferred) just follow the instructions above and select from the available dates. For Parent and Family Orientation reservation changes please contact the UNF Parent and Family Programs office at 904-620-1567.
IMPORTANT: Please check all schedules (work, vacations, graduation, AP test dates, etc.) before making an Orientation reservation. Also remember the Freshman Orientation Program is MANDATORY for freshmen students. You must be present for the ENTIRE program. Once your reservation has been confirmed it may be difficult to choose another date with an open seat. Please also have your credit or debit card ready for payment when making your reservation.
Having issues logging into your MyWings account, visit the MyWings How-to Videos help page.