This semester, the Admissions Marketing and Communications team hired our first student intern, Molly. We are very excited to welcome her to our team and have already started piling on the work.
Official Name Change
When Molly started working for us, the first thing we did was give her a new name. If we’re being completely honest, we kind of gave her a whole new identity. She is now officially #MollyTheIntern.
What #MollyTheIntern Does
Unfortunately for #MollyTheIntern, she’s the first intern we’ve ever had. That means she has to deal with our unreasonably high expectations. But we know she’s up for the task and has already proved that, in the end, we’ll probably learn more from her than she is going to learn from us.
You never know what we are going to have #MollyTheIntern doing. Some of you might have already met her at our Saturday Tour back in January. If not, don’t worry; you never know where she is going to show up. In fact, you can guarantee she will be at our Open House on March 1. But that’s not going to be the only place you see her. She is going to be the main star of our YouTube Channel, she’ll conduct Twitter Chats, write guest blogs, “hack” our Instagram account, and show up in our Facebook newsfeed.
Our very own Grumpy Cat
Don’t be fooled by her grumpy demeanor. She likes to act like she is unhappy with her assigned tasks, but we know that she secretly loves us. We promise you that #MollyTheIntern is not abused in anyway. She is a huge asset to our team!
Who is #MollyTheIntern
- Real Name: Molly-Kate Foley
- Hometown: Boston, Mass.
- Major: Public Relations
- Class: Senior-Graduating Spring 2014
- Clubs: Dance Marathon, Gardening, SWOOP Squad
- Favorite Restaurant: Wasabi
- Favorite Place on Campus: Bamboo Garden
- Favorite Color: A shade that falls somewhere between blue and green
- Favorite Song: California Dreamin’- by the Mamas and the Papas
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl
- Life motto: Life-Sometimes you’re the dog and sometimes you’re the fire hydrant.