So you’re ready to complete your UNF housing contract? We’re going to show you how to do it step-by-step.
- Your first step is to open a web browser and go to the UNF housing website at
www. unf.edu/housing. You will be directed to the homepage.
- At the top-left of the page, under info, click on the link that says “myHousing.”
- You will need to log on with your username and password to be able to complete a housing contract.
- Use your n number and myWings password to do so.
- Once you have provided that information, you will be taken to the homepage with your profile summary.
- After reading the information provided, click the link at the top of the page that says “My Housing Contract” in the gray bar.
- Select a housing contract term from the options provided on this page.
- Complete all the steps and submit your completed housing application.
And that’s all there is to it! If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Housing and Residence Life office at email@example.com or (904) 620-4663.