New student orientation is fun and exciting. It is also very busy and a little hectic. For that reason, students must complete several items prior to attending. Among other things, submitting your immunization form and records is one of them.
You MUST submit your Immunization Form and Records prior to orientation
You must have your immunization form and records on file in order to register for classes during Orientation. Please complete this requirement before attending Orientation. Don’t forget to submit the immunization form with your immunization records.
All students born after 1956 must show proof of immunity to MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), either by giving proof of:
- 2 MMR Immunizations, given after the 1st birthday,
- 2 single doses of Measles and 1 dose of Rubella given after 1968, or
- A positive result of a Measles and Rubella Titer.
Meningitis and Hepatitis B vaccines are recommended but not mandatory. You may provide proof of vaccination or opt to sign the waiver on our immunization form.
Ways to Submit Immunization Form and Records
Students may submit immunization records via:
- FAX – (904) 620-2901
- E-MAIL – email@example.com
- U.S. MAIL – Medical Compliance, Student Health Services, 1 UNF Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224-7699
- IN PERSON – Medical Compliance, Bldg. 39A, Room 2100
Medical Compliance Resources
Answers to most commonly asked Immunization questions can be found on the Medical Compliance Website. Here are a few places to start:
If you still can’t find the answer to your question(s), below are ways to reach the Medical Compliance Department:
- Phone: 904-620-2175
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One thought on “Pre-orientation Must Do: Immunizations”